Feel stuck? In need of a BREAKTHROUGH?
Rex turns hopelessly stuck situations into transformation and growth.
Introducing Rex Miller:
- Undergraduate and master’s degree as a futurist
- Entered consulting after 35 years as a corporate executive
- Former Senior Partner for a DC organizational consulting firm
- Coached & trained more than 10,000 people in the use of Strengthsfinder’s and CoreClarity
- Trained in Improv Comedy and uses these techniques to enhance workshop experiences.
- He is among a rare group of proven practitioners that also have a deep academic foundation
- A USPTA certified tennis professional
- Coached a hall of fame tennis player, hall of fame golfer, and U.S. Olympic pole vault team
- CoreClarity Certified, member of the National Speaker’s Association, CoreNet, IFMA, LCI and the American Professional Futurists.
- Four time Wiley Author
- Winner of two CoreNet international awards for innovation and excellence.
This breadth of experience is why Rex is pursued to move the needle. Contact him now.
Here are 3 incredible examples of BREAKTHROUGHS:
1. Fist Fight
Three of the 5 founders of a California Digital startup had a literal fist fight 2 hours into the first meeting with Rex. Their situation ?
- Zero revenue
- Burning through cash
- High stakes, high stress
- Deep animosities
They were stuck and headed to a probable nasty divorce. Rex took them back to ground zero and rebuilt the team chemistry and focus. Nine months:
- Acquired 18+ companies
- $100+ million run rate
2. Hopelessly Toxic
A federal agency regional office was rated one of the most toxic in the entire government. In the first 10 minutes this group of ex-military and engineers set the tone:
“Are we so broke that we need someone like you to try and fix us?!”
By the end of the first session incredible BREAKTHROUGHS resulted:
- Four days later? Six out of 15 participants had a life-changing experience
- One year later? The team experienced transformation and was recognized as a high-performing unit
- Word of the BREAKTHROUGH spread creating a waiting list of locations asking for the same experience
3. I Hate My Job
Meet Bob, an individual of a very challenging group, he sat disengaged the entire first morning.
He desperately needed a BREAKTHROUGH
At lunch this conversation happened:
- Rex: “What do you do at work that is remotely engaging?”
- Bob: “Nothing.”
- Rex: “What do you do after work that is engaging?”
- Bob: “Nothing.”
- Rex: “So, how long has this been going on?”
- Bob: “Twenty-five years, I hate my job and I hate the people I work with.” (Silence)
Bob was in the wrong chair on the bus. His career and life were stuck and in desperate need of a BREAKTHROUGH. Ninety incredible days later Bob experienced a life changing BREAKTHROUGH to such a degree the room was moved to tears.
Bob (with tears streaming): “I love you guys, this is the best place I have ever worked.”
This doesn’t just happen by accident or chance. Rex walked him through a plan.
Want more stories to convince you? Just ask, we have dozens.
Stuck or need a BREAKTHROUGH?
We all get stuck at some point. If you find yourself or your team stuck, contact Rex.
We practice Pay it Forward philosophy
- Mentors 9 young entrepreneurs
- Free coaching for the families of coaching clients
- Volunteers helping leaders in transition
- Supports clients in spite of economic challenges
Engaging Speaker, Futurist, Author, Consultant
We all get stuck at some point. If you need a BREAKTHROUGH, contact Rex.